Friday, September 21, 2012

Spiderman

My kids all dance.  All three of them, that's an entire blog post in itself.

Tomorrow are Nutcracker auditions.  Every year their dance studio does a fabulous production of the Nutcracker and tomorrow they all tryout.  Really, they show up and get a part. 

I have to fill out a form for each child.  The basics, how long have you danced, have you danced the Nutcracker before, what part have you danced.  This year my favorite question ever...What is your dream role in the Nutcracker? 

My oldest doesn't care, and my second wants to be Fritz, but my third (he has issues, we'll get to those later), my third says, "Spiderman". 

I say, "Spiderman?  I don't think Spiderman is in the Nutcracker."
He replies, "well, he should be."
So I fill in the blank: dream role, Spiderman. 
I'm fairly certain he'll get the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment