Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thank You!

We did it!
The kids are actually here on US soil! We could not be happier.



It only took 3 1/2 years! Yes, three years and six months. You try being pregnant for that long. It's not fun.




Of course, you all know about our ups and downs throughout this journey, and to each and everyone of you I am giving you a virtual *hug*.




Thank you for your support. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your kind words, your offers of help, your gifts of food and clothing. I have so many thank yous I'm overflowing.




When we started we didn't realize what an arduous journey this would be. We knew it would be long, about two years, maybe closer to three, but we NEVER thought it would be this long. Our children went from 4 and 7 years to being 7 and 10 years old. Thankfully, this was not our first adoptive process and our other children kept us very busy. I cannot even imagine the wait for the first time parents.




I cannot say thank you enough. I finally had a chance to read all of your facebook comments this morning and I can't keep from crying, so thank you for making me a total mess. 




We knew from the beginning that we were suppose to bring these two children home. We prayed for years before we started and knew when the timing was right. We were given a promise from God of two more children. Our promise was fulfilled in His perfect timing. For this, we are eternally thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment